If you are interested in joining our team and believe you have the qualities and skills to support the continued growth and evolution of our hotel and spa then please get in touch with us.
Job Title: Commis Chef
Reporting To: Head Chef
Salary: Dependent on experience annum plus tips
Job Role: We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual who will work within our growing team. This will include shift work and weekends. We are looking for someone who is flexible, motivated and is passionate about producing high quality food.Someone who has experience in a similar role and is able to work well under pressure. You must be willing to work under the wing of the Head Chef and Sous Chef and enthusiastic to learn. Be a team player with a bright personality and great attention to detail.
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Reporting To: Head Chef
Salary: Dependent on experience, plus tips
Job Role: For the Chef de Partie we are looking for someone who is flexible, motivated and is passionate about producing high quality food.Someone who has experience in a similar role and is able to work well under pressure.
You must be able to support and work under the wing of the Head Chef and enthusiastic to learn. Be a team player with a bright personality with great attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to Reception Manager
Hours 8 hour shifts with a 30 minute break, between 7am - 11pm, will include weekend work.
Salary £15,000.00 /year plus tips
Job Description You will:
• Provide guests with a consistently high quality, enjoyable experience, presenting a professional and knowledgeable demeanor at all times
• Take telephone, email and direct enquiries promptly and accurately and to convert these enquiries into sales at the most profitable rate possible
• Check guests in and out ensuring that the necessary details/ payments are obtained
• Be responsible for the safekeeping of cash, other takings, guest property and valuables, applying the hotel procedures
• Take and record restaurant reservations accurately and within guidelines, communicating updates to the restaurant/ kitchen team on a regular basis
• Prioritise workload effectively in order to maximise business sales
• Offer guests the prospect of upgrading their reservation in a variety of appropriate ways at all available opportunities
• Maintain a professional, cordial and productive relationship with all other departments of the hotel
• Work in harmony within the department, encouraging a high quality team-orientate culture, liaising with other departments within the hotel to ensure a seamless experience for all guests
• Adhere to hotel Health & Safety at all times
• Perform any task reasonably requested by the hotel’s management
Great employee benefits, development and training available
Verbena Spa Therapist
The Verbena Spa is recruiting for NVQ level 3 qualified therapists. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the health and beauty industry; with luxury spa experience a bonus. The highest standard of presentation and social skills are expected and you should be able to work in a busy environment. You should be able to multitask, moving from treatments, to handling laundry to taking orders from guests for food or drink although your main role will be to perform treatments.
In return the spa offers a luxurious, high paced environment in which to grow and develop your skills. Uniform and meals on duty are provided as well as gratuities and commissions on products sold.
Salary on application.
Part Time Room Attendant
To assist in maintaining and enhancing high levels of service and customer care throughout the service at The Feversham Arms Hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To ensure daily service standards are kept to an excellent level.
To provide guests with a consistently high quality, enjoyable experience.
To be familiar with the service systems you are working within.
Work within effective procedures and control systems.
To maintain the set-up, upkeep and cleanliness of the bedrooms, public areas and lounges in accordance with procedures, routines and hygiene requirements.
Preparing the bedrooms, including all necessary preparation for the shift.
To ensure all stock items are stored correctly and securely kept.
To train other less experienced or skilled members of staff who work with or report to you.
To maintain a professional, cordial and productive relationship with all other departments of the hotel.
To be smartly presented in correct uniform at all times.
To have a knowledge and understanding of company mission, vision and values and to work in accordance with these principles at all times.
Any task reasonably requested by senior managers.
We are looking for local people that can easily commute.