Chef de Partie
Salary: Depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time
Own Transport: Recommended
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, committed, Chef de Partie to come and join our busy kitchen team.
This position would suit someone who already has three AA rosette experience. We are looking for someone who is flexible, motivated and is passionate about producing high quality food.
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef by preparing food according to their menus and recipes.
- To apply the hygiene procedures correctly.
- To perform any task reasonably requested by the hotel’s management.
- To train other less experienced or skilled members of staff who work with or report to you.
- To maintain a professional, cordial and productive relationship with all other departments of the hotel.
- To be smartly presented in correct uniform at all times.