Helmsley has a huge variety of interesting and very individual shops - over 60 in all.
Many owner managed shops rather than the multiples to give you a real flavour of the eclectic variety in this charming little Yorkshire town.
To name but a few....
- * Pennita, a gorgeous little fashion boutique
- * The Black Swan Tea Room & Patisserie, opened by Marco Pierre White in December 2007, you simply must try this one!
- * Carters Country Wear - shooting and country wear at its best
- * Hunters Delicatessan, for all those delicious and special treats.
- * Browns of Helmsley, a family owned department store offering fashion, cosmetics, household goods, habberdashery
- * E Stacey Marks Gallery has been around for over a century! Fine art dealers and restorers.
- * The Salt Box Gallery & Workshop in Helmsley has been opened by Matthew and Louise Dwyer from North Yorkshirea beautiful collection of contemporary jewellery by award-winning makers, artists and fine crafts people.
- * Rievaulx - a rather unique shop with a quality selection of luxury home wares, jewellery and lovely little gifts..!
- * Bella Di Notte, a specialist shop selling thermal underwear and lingerie, our guests report this Yorkshire has superior garment quality, as well as tried and tested designs.
- * Boutique shopping at Veneto's - range of non-high street shoes and handbags, a shoppers delight..!